Material featured on this website is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge for personal use without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a misleading context. Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction of information on this website for any purpose other than personal use, or the use of scripts or codes, requires permission.
The permission to reproduce copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The content of this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information on this website, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes.
- The information contained on this website may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice.
- This website is not intended to give any assurance that any particular business or organisation meets certain quality standards or legal obligations.
- No responsibility is taken for the contents or reliability of any linked websites nor do we necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We are unable to guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over availability of the linked pages.
You may browse and access information contained on this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through online forms or email requests), we will only use that information to communicate with you.
Any communications you send to this website or otherwise by electronic mail are on a non-confidential basis, and we are under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way for any purpose.
Whilst it is very unlikely, we are not responsible for any computer problem (including virus transmission) you may experience as a result of visiting this site or any of its links.
Acceptance of and changes to our website terms & conditions
You acknowledge and accept that your use of our website indicates your acceptance of these website Conditions of Use and our website Privacy Statement. We reserve any rights not expressly granted in this website’s Conditions of Use.
These are the current website Conditions of Use and replace any other terms or conditions previously published. If we decide to change our website Conditions of Use, we will post these changes on this page.
If you have any comments or experience any problems in accessing this website (such as inactive links), please email our website administrator.